Friday, October 17, 2014

Bringing my posts into one place

I have finally had to admit that I'm wearing too many hats. By trying to bring targeted content to specific patient groups, my brain has gone into permanent tilt mode. I have decided to simplify my life (and perhaps yours) by creating a new blog that reflects the ever-changing landscape so often seen with chronic illness.

Welcome to the Chronic Adventures of Kristinaland


I will no longer be posting to this blog, Joy... bite-sized or Conquerors through Christ. I will, however, leave them open in the event you want to bookmark any links I've referenced. There are many as I always make sure I do my research and/or share interesting links that come my way. Rest assured that I will not close down these blogs without giving you ample warning.

Does this mean that my content will radically change? NO! It just means it will all be in one place. I will still post fun little snippets that I used to post in Joy... bite-sized. My faith continues to play a vital role and will come through in most of my posts, just as it did in Conquerors through Christ. If you want to find my posts on Google+, they will continue to show up on my Chronic Pain Heroes Google+ page.

What IS changing

I am closing my Chronic Pain Heroes Google+ community as I'm simply no longer capable of managing it. I have not made this decision lightly; however, my health has made it necessary.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Yours in health,

Kristina


No comments:

Post a Comment

You must register to leave comments. This helps eliminate pesky spammers and other unsavory characters. Comments are also moderated. My goal is to review them within 24-48 hours, depending on my own health. Thank you for your patience and understanding.